martedì 24 giugno 2014

El Nuevo Mundo. Folias Criollas

20 tracks - MP3 192 Kbps - RAR Mb


El Nuevo Mundo, Jordi Savall s latest fascinating project, is an exploration of the music of the Americas that illuminates the extraordinary blending of musical cultures that occurred with the arrival of European explorers and conquerors. The album s goal is to introduce the listener to extraordinary music that has been kept alive for centuries, often in regions remote from major towns and cities. Jordi Savall and his groups Hespèrion XXI and La Capella Reial de Catalunya are your guides on this musical journey from Spain to Peru to Mexico, joined by special guest artists Tembembe Ensamble Continuo.




contents:


1. Follias Criollas: Gallarda Napolitana
2. Cachua a Duo y a Cuatro "Nino Il Mijor"
3. Jacaras
4. El Pajarillo
5. Cumbes
6. El Cielito Lindo
7. Tono Humano: Trompicavalas Amor
8. Balaju Jarocho
9. Seguidillas "De Tu Vista Celoso"
10. Fandango
11. Guineo a 5 "Eso Rigor e' Repente"
12. Canarios
13. Guabina de Velez
14. Tono Humano "Nina Como en Tus Mudanzas"
15. Jota / Maria Chuchena
16. Xicochi Conetzintle
17. Danza de Moctezuma
18. Cachua a Voz y Bajo "Dennos Lecencia Senores"
19. Los Chiles Verdes
20. Guaracha "Ay Que Me Abraso"

Montserrat Figueras
Tembembe Ensamble Continuo
La Capella Reial de Catalunya
Hesperion XXI

dir. Jordi Savall

6 commenti:

  1. Hi Bibixy I can't download this album :'(
    http://passacaille20.blogspot.com/2012/11/matteo-da-perugia-helas-avril-chansons.html

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thanks Branle lords. The post are gorgeous. Although, you already know from previous comments that attracts me much music of the eighteenth century. I hope you read this some violinist in Italy: it is incredible that (as I see on the internet) still no one has comprehensively recorded the now classic concerts Pietro Nardini. I've found that no less than 10. Nor is there a precise catalog of his works. Someone recorded completely Op 8 Giuseppe Torelli?. I hope the Italian musicians read this. Thanks for letting me put this comment, congratulations and greetings.

    RispondiElimina
  3. Sorry for my bad English. I need Google Translate. I also know the itliano. My Idoma is Spanish.

    RispondiElimina
  4. Sorry for my bad English. I need Google Translate. I did not know Italian. My language is Spanish.

    RispondiElimina
  5. Matteo has been fixed and I'll try to post the few Torelli I own.

    RispondiElimina
  6. Thanks for the reply, but I remember that this blog has already published a version and the 12 Concert Op 8 Torelli by L'Ensemble Orchestral de L'0iseau-Lyre directed by Louis Kaufman, but the 1954 version is .. . Thanks and I hope your news.

    RispondiElimina