giovedì 24 maggio 2012

E.N.Mehul - Stratonice


21 tracks - MP3 192 Kbps - RAR 90Mb


DepositFiles - FileFactory


Opera Comique en 1 act (1792)
libretto Francois Benoit Hoffman


Antiochus, the son of King Seleucus, is pining away yet he would rather die than name the cause of his disease to his father. The doctor, Erasistratus, suspects love is behind Antiochus's suffering. He notices that the prince's pulse rate increases when he sees Stratonice, a young woman intended as his father's bride, and further tests confirm his diagnosis. The doctor subtly reveals the truth to the king who is content to relinquish Stratonice to Antiochus to save his son's life and happiness. (Wikipedia)


Stratonice, Patricia Petibon
Antiochus, Yann Beuron
Seleucus, Etienne Lescroart
Erasistrate, Karl Daymond



Capella Coloniensis
dir. William Christie


7 commenti:

  1. Hi!
    Do you by any chance have Händel's "Theodora" conducted by McCreesh? I am very interested in the cast…
    Thanks for your blog! Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you, like sending you some music!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Hi Rhadamisthe, thanx for your kind offer. Theodora is due for next week. Seven days more to wait ;)

    RispondiElimina
  3. Oh thank you so much! I am waiting for this version for so much time!
    Would you be interested, for example, in La Venexiana's new "Ritorno d'Ulisse"?

    RispondiElimina
  4. Where shall I send it to you?
    Please send me an email at rhadamisthe at yahoo dot com (and delete this comment with my email once you're done ;) )
    I already have music files on RapidShare, and I can do the scans next week

    RispondiElimina
  5. Hi!
    Here are links for the mp3 files:
    https://rapidshare.com/files/111338851/Rit1.zip
    https://rapidshare.com/files/4118188295/Rit2.zip
    https://rapidshare.com/files/1503732179/Rit3.zip

    It is 192 kpbs. If you wish more, please let me know, I shall do my possible. I have de CDs, so I can do another rip ;)

    RispondiElimina
  6. Rhadamisthe, 192 is enough, thank you very much.

    RispondiElimina